LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: DNG Converter processes hang during de-flicker, starting with LRTimelapse5 /w MacOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting with 5.0.1 (the first one I tried) and still in 5.0.2 and 5.0.3, I'm seeing DNG Converter processes hang while the de-flicker step is run.  It keeps running till it completes but I have to manually end task a whole bunch of the hung processes that stack up in the menu bar of MacOS. 

Just me?  Anyone else?

MacOS 10.12.6
LRTimelapse 5.0.3
DNG Converter 10.2 (and the previous)
Does the DNG Converter launch?
Please double check your "path to dng converter" in LRTimelapse under settings / external programs.
Send me the log file from LRTimelapse also after this happens: info menu/show log.
I'm having the same issues with 4.83. Working on a MacBook Pro 15" 2016. Running OS 10.13.3, DNG Converter 10.2. When I go to the de-flicker things will process for a while and then the whole Mac crashes and re-starts. I've just purchased the 5.03 upgrade. I'll install that and let you know if the problem continues.
Guys, without the log file I cannot say anything to help you sorry. You'll find the log file under info/show log.
Gunther - I've sent you the log file from my system. I have re-started the computer a couple of times and for some reason this all seems to work perfectly now. Very strange. My apologies, I've used LRTimelapse for a few years and processed thousands of images without so much as a hickup. I guess I was caught off guard when it was crashing the computer. I cannot seem to reproduce the problem now, so perhaps the re-start solved everything. I will update to 5.03 later today.
Glad it's working now!