LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Spectrum ST4 + Dynamic Perception
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, sorry, but that doesn't work on my end. I tried it on my Pad and then on my iPhone, same result. Launch screen, then kablooey, crash.
So, again I'll ask this since it seems to work for you Gunther: Which cheap tablet could I dedicate to qDSRL Dashboard? I really only need to to change camera settings manually but hands free, and of course for auto Holy Grail sequences. Many thanks in advance.
Sadly, I cannot get the app to run on iOS 12 no matter what I try. It launches, shows the splash screen, and then crashes without explanation. =(
This is really strange. Did you delete the app and re-installed the newest version? I did this to get the newest version and have no issues on my iPhone / iPad.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Yes, indeed – I used the method you described exactly. I even tried it twice on each device. This makes me pretty sad. I guess since it still works great on my MacBook Pro, I can just take that on location for now. But man, I got so spoiled on the iOS version. Please let me know if you hear any news or updates about qDSLRdashboard for iOS.

Viele dank!
If you experience technical problems with qDslrDashboard, I'd recommend to contact Zoltan (the developer) directly via dslrdashboard.info.
Alright, I shall. I guess I hesitated to bug him as it looked like it's not being developed/supported anymore.

Thanks Gunther
Hi,

I'm not sure what decision you came to, but if you're interested currently selling my eMotimo Spectrum st4 bundle inc slider and motor unit.

You can find it at: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254394851739

Note, I would be willing to ship overseas.

If you have any specific questions then I would be happy to help.

Cheers,
Rich
Pages: 1 2