LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: I having problem LRtimelapse 5 installing on windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The anyone have a problem no with the installation in self but after the installation is completed,  windows 10 a dialog pops up saying the LR time lap it incompatible the anyone having this problem before. And the anyone have a Solution?
Which message exactly do you get? Please restart Windows, install again and if the message appears again, send a screenshot.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
(2018-04-23, 20:34)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Which message exactly do you get? Please restart Windows, install again and if the message appears again, send a screenshot.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
I did it keep doing the same 1% it's not compatible with the Window version I'm using.

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk
Are you using a 32bit Windows? LRTimelapse requires 64bit.
(2018-04-24, 21:18)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using a 32bit Windows? LRTimelapse requires 64bit.
I'm using 32 bit Windows 10

You cannot use LRTimelapse 5 on 32 bit Windows.
(2018-04-25, 09:54)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot use LRTimelapse 5 on 32 bit Windows.
.in the future LR timelapse.going to have a software the work in 32bit.

No. 32bit is outdated since the OS cannot address more then 3GB of memory. If you are serious about timelapse and video editing, go for a 64bit machine/windows.