LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Sunrise at the spring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/TGvqeihWnls[/font]

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Hola a todos:[/font]
[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]La montaña nevada, el agua del deshielo, la fuente que mana de la roca, la vegetación que surge alrededor...la vida se abre paso. Todo un canto a la naturaleza y al respeto que le debemos.
Dedicado a los que niegan el cambio climático y favorecen las armas en sus gobiernos, sin olvidar a los que ensucian nuestra naturaleza con los temidos plásticos sin importarles un pimiento las consecuencias.
Paisaje en timelapse motorizado realizado al  amanecer en la fuente de  La Pasadina  en Genestoso  (Cangas del Narcea). Una pena que me quedara sin bateria justo al salir el sol. Aún así, espero que os guste.

La música es de:
Eric Matyas
www.soundimage.org [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]
==============================================
Hi everyone:
  The snowy mountain, the melting water, the fountain that flows from the rock, the vegetation that grows around ... life makes its way. A whole song to nature and the respect we owe him.
Dedicated to those who deny climate change and favor weapons in their governments, without forgetting those who soil our nature with the dreaded plastics without caring about the consequences.
Landscape in motorized timelapse made at sunrise at the source of La Pasadina in Genestoso (Cangas del Narcea). A pity that I ran out of battery right after sunrise. Still, I hope you like it.

The music is of:
Eric Matyas
www.soundimage.org[/font]
[/font]