LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Drag to Lightroom button not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After updating the DNG convertor, the Drag to Lightroom button in LRTimelapse no longer works. There is a 'not alloed' (circle with a line through it) icon when tryiong to drag the button th Lightroom. I have no seen this before now.

Any suggestions?
This has certainly nothing to do with the DNG Converter. Make sure that Lightroom is in Library mode, otherwise Drag/Drop will not work!

Restart Lightroom, if it still does not accept the drag/drop. Sometimes Lightroom acts a bit weird.
There is always plan b: open the import dialog in Lightroom manually, select the folder with the timelapse, make sure "add" is selected at the top and import. Drag-drop is only a shortcut for this.
LR in Library mode. Manual add works. Just odd that the button all of a sudden won't drag. Great product BTW!
This can only be a Lightroom issue. Try dragging a folder from explorer/finder (it's the same mechanism) and see if LR accepts that one.
Had the same issue, just updated to latest DNG and LRT but couldn't drag from LRT to LT. Restarting Lightroom fixed it - now drag from LRT is working fine. Thanks!
I also cannot drag into LR from LRT. Very frustrating. This is new, but LR is the older version.
Did you try my suggestion above to drag a folder from explorer / finder?

By they way: here is a video where I show, how the "Drag to Lightroom" works: https://youtu.be/_fTYKX-6Jcc