LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Holy Grail button issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO
I have Sony A7s2 raw files from a timelapse with some shutterspeed differences.
After clicking on key frames assistant, the Holy grail button stay inactive, do you know why? (here a screenshot of my interface)
Thanks you
I'm not 100% sure but from my experience I can say that whenever I've shot the sequence in aperture priority mode (speak camera mode different than M) the holy grail button remained inactive.
Exactly. The Holy Grail Wizard only makes sense for sequences shot in M mode. For all other sequences just use the Visual Deflicker.
Thanks u for you answers but I have some M-mode timelapse (but without any camera settings changes during the whole sequence). Same button problem .
SO the only configuration which would worked is if I shot in M-mode and changing manually the setting during the timelapse?
That's the purpose of the Holy Grail Wizard: do compensate for camera changes in M mode. In other constellations it simply wouldn't make sense.
What I've done in these cases (sometimes I switch from A to M during a sequence, if I need semi-automation), is to add the 2-star and 3-star keyframes manually. Then you can use the Holy Grail Wizard.