LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I gave a reading to the posts already in the forum but I have not found the solution to my problem, I hope not to make you waste time.
I just bought LRT and I had my first time lapse, but when I export to LRT jpg 4k it gives me the error message: "You can not export a time lapse from a collection. Please close the dialog, then right click on an image and select "Go to folder in Library".

I did it but it continues to give me the same mistake.
lightroom 7.4
LRT 5.0.8
Mac High sierra 10.13.5

I attach screenshots
thanks
Make also sure, that you don't have any subfolders in the folder with your timelapse. The timelapse images must be on the child level, no subfolders.

Like this:
Code:
- Timelapse
   - Sequence 1
   - Sequence 2
and not
Code:
- Timelapse
   - Sequence 1
       - Sequence 2
the folder is on desktop with only the nef and xmp file
Please double check and make sure to really have selected the folder in the Lightroom library, and not a collection.
If the problem persists, send me the lrtexport log from documents/LRTimelapse right after you get this message.
Same issues here. Sent lrtexport log via email.
gwegner - just read your response to my email. When I start the export it says preparing to export and then a popup tells me that I cannot export from a collection and to right click an image and go the the folder. Same thing over and over. Never exports anything.
This is the error message
I just noticed that the log file is from 7/20/18 That is when I first purchased it and I did export 1 timelapse. There is no new updated log file in C:\Users\USER\Documents\LRTimelapse Could it be someplace else? All that is in that folder is my license file and the log file dated 7/20 that I sent via email.
I know how to fix it! Do not go to File----> Export with Preset and choose the 4K option. Instead go to File------>Export, then choose the preset in the dialog box that comes up. It's processing right now. Will report back when done.
All done! Now I just need to take better pictures. Smile
Pages: 1 2