LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Software Pro_Timer_free_EXT 1.10 Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Gunther, hello Sheeba, hello people,

I am new to this forum. A few months ago, I built myself a pro timer. Many thanks to Gunther, for the initiation of this great project.
I used the PT for many timelapse recordings and was very content with a few missing features. Again and again I looked in the forum, if there are extensions of the software. After reading the post from Sheeba and describing a delay time, I logged in to the forum and downloaded the software.

Here is my report from my first test:
The changed menu guidance is very successful. After switching on, you are directly in the Mode menu, select the mode for the TL and then set the necessary parameters.
Very good I find the additional menu "Setup" and the settings available in it. Saving Brightness and Interval in version 0.92 and earlier I found a bit cumbersome.
I particularly like the now implemented function "Delay Time" I have been waiting for a long time !!! I especially like the new way to set the time. With a few keystrokes you have set a time of several hours.
The function "Display off" was initially getting used to. If no button is pressed for 15 seconds, the display turns off !! But I think that's very good. This ensures that you do not accidentally let on the display during the TL and waste battery power.

Question to Sheeba: I often use the Bulb Exposure feature for Astro Photography. Would it be possible to set the Exposure Time the same as your Delay Time !! That would be great. At present it is very difficult to set a time of several hours.
And would it also be possible to implement Dealy Time in Bulb Exposure? This would allow me to pre-program my astro recordings in time.

Question to Gunther: The version 1.10 has many improvements and extensions. Will this version be officially released?

I can only recommend each user of the PT to use this version !!

Many thanks to Sheeba, who has certainly invested a lot of time and provides the version free.

Greetings, HMSchwarz