LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Weird WB bug in my GH5 sequence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been trying to fix this for days now. Reinitialized metadata dozens of times. Searched everything I could, no luck.

I have a sequnce shot with my GH5. It's a holy grail sequence with two exposure adjustments. After editing it in Lightroom and creating Previews, WB goes crazy from frame to frame.

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mb4t1HdOaiM
(Just realized a youtube video is playing in the background, feel free to mute the video)

I've used Dehaze in Lr, both "built-in" in the Develop module and with the (LRT-generated) gradient filters, no difference.

I'm on Lr 7.5 and LRT 5.0.8, but this has been happening back from LRT 5.0.0.
You messed with the gradients. Added new ones or deleted from those that LRTimelapse created.
Please start over with metadata/initialize and make sure to only use the 4 linear gradients that LRTimelapse provides when editing. Don't add new ones, don't remove any of them.
But I haven’t used any gradients! Will provide a screenshot if needed for proof, but this is strictly without any gradients. I didn’t touch them at all, all the changes were made to a whole image. No gradients, brushes, nothing.