LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Gunther, hello people,
I've added some features to the Motion Timelapse software for the Pro Timer and TLSMC:

LRTimeplapse_Pro_Timer_SMC_Free_EXT:
Changes and extensions
• Modification of the pins for focus and slave (reason is compatibility with SW PT 0.93)
• Setup parameters are automatically stored in the EEPROM after they have been changed
• Exposure Indicator now also in Single Exposure Screen
• Interval Times up to 1h with simplified input
• Power Save Option for TLSMC in Setup Menu

TLSMC:
Changes and extensions
• implemented Focus Control
• Acceleration and deceleration for the motor implemented at driving to StartPos or EndPos
• Power Save function via Pro Timer (see operating instructions)

Operation manual:
I have adapted the manual for the TLSMC to the state of the art and added a description for the configuration for motors. Also a instruction how to update the SW of the TLSMC is included.

The version Pro_Timer_free_ext V1.13 / 2, the TLSMC software V1.06 and the instruction manual for the TLSMC can be found in the appendix.

Greeting,
Hans
Hi Hans,
I am following your instructions with great interest. I have built the PT for controlling th TLSMC and have almost completed the TLSMC and have installed ...EXT_113_2 and TLSMC1_06. I have a NEMA17 3.7:1 stepper motor which i intend to use because my camera being a Sony mirrorless camera is much lighter than a SLR. In my build I have used opto isolators instead of transistors to ensure that my camera is totally isolated from the other electrical systems. I dont want to take any risks with my Sony cameras. I have used them on several of my other projects with no problems whatsoever.
My belt has a pitch of 3mm
I am going to add to the sketch details of my stepper motor. I understand the alternative settings you have made for the 518 stepper motor in the sketch and will be making similar alterations for my stepper motor. The only thing that I dont really understand is the controller resolution. How do I determine this?
This is a great project and many thanks to you for sharing it.
When I have finished I intend to make another similar for focus stacking, using a lead screw slider. Have you tried this with your setup?
Richard
Hi Richard, your project sounds interesting. Regarding controller resolution, I think for your motor with 3.7: 1 gearbox you can use the same setting as I did with my 5.18: 1 gearbox. You may need to adjust the values for steppDelay. I have no experience with lead screw slider. You just have to try different values.
Good luck with your project.
Hans
Hi everyone. Just completed this project and now have a slider system working for my timelapse. Many thanks to Sheba for the help given.
Hi Richard, that looks very good. Thanks for your feedback.
Hans