LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Matching LRTimelapse Export Settings in Adobe Premier
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone and Happy New Year!

I'm trying to figure out how to match LRTimelapse video settings in Adobe Premier.

In LRTimelapse, I use mjpeg (pro version) and it creates a nice .MOV file that plays well with most things, including stock photography sites.

In some cases, I need to make some edits in Adobe Premier (like stabilization, for example). When I export in Premier, I can't seem to match the settings that LRTimelapse produces.

I'm selecting "QuickTime" under format, and in Video Codec, I don't have a "Motion Jpeg" setting. I've attached a picture of what I see as options.
I've tried most of the options in this list. The only ones that allow 4K resolution always produce a HUGE filesize, and that file won't even play on my PC.

I've tried everything I can think of. Searching on the net shows a video codec called "Motion JPEG" that you should be able to select. I don't see this option. I've re-installed QuickTime to be sure.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.
-Shane