LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Holy grail reset?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.
How do I reset/remove the result of the holy grail wizard?
For some reason, LRT believes my sequence is shot in M mode, so the keyframe wizard sets alot of ** *** keyframes.
The outcome of the holy grail wizard is useless, so how do I get rid of all holy grail stuff without affecting my manually set keyframes?

BR,
Lage
Right click on the table header of "HG Lum Leveling" and "Initialize Column". This will remove the holy grail adjustments. Remember to save.

If you want to remove the orange triangles also (not necessary) you could select all keyframes (menu/edit/select keyframes) then hold ctrl (mac cmd) and unselect the 4* keyframes so that only the orange triangles keep selected, then hit "0" to remove those.
Thanks.
Not very intuitive. Is that documented anywhere? How about a reset button instead?
How many other undocumented features are there? I have asked before about a reference manual, but i never got any answer, and i haven't found it somewhere. Please guide me if it's me that is unable to find the documentation.

BR,
Lage
The documentation is here on this website. in fact, the website including forum is the documentation. There are tons of tutorials, instructions etc. And if you have a special question like this - you can use the search feature or just ask me and you've got your personal answer in only a few hours. Still unhappy? File a feature request to get a "clear holy grail" button added, as it already exists for deflicker. And I'd be more than happy to consider this. There is a special forum for feature requests: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrti...e-requests
But don't worry. I'll just move this thread there.