LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Adjusting Images again after workflow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got into a problem. I've done all the workflow and and while watching preview I realised that video will be noisy. So as all the images were done and I only need to add same level of noise reduction to all the files I went to LR and added noise reduction level to all the files and now got a message to all the files that there is a conflict in metadata. How to correct that problem?
Thank you!
You can ignore the conflict in Lightroom, just change the keyframe settings, save metadata for the keyframes again and in LRTimelapse continue from the second workflow row.
I've done that but it looks just horrible now. I don't know how to explain, but preview looks with even more noise and mountains flicking (all details of the mountains). Probably something is wrong
Maybe it would be the best, to start over from scratch? To do so, remove the sequence from Lightroom then start fresh in LRTimelapse with Metadata/Initialize.