LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Battery status bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While loading the battery, the status goes over 110% and even when no charger attached, status is still above 100%
That's not a bug. Every battery is a bit different... The percentage displayed there is correlated to the voltage (there is no other way to know how "full" the battery is. This is just how the scale is calibrated. The other option would have been to cut off values over 100%, and show 100 then, but since the status screen is for debugging purposes, I decided to have it that way.
The main battery indicator will show full for everything >=100%.
Thanks Gunther, good to know. I was a bit worried that the charging process might not work correctly and the battery gets overcharged.
No, don't worry. The charging process will be managed by the charging controller, even if the device is off and there is no indication.
What those numbers are between the "%" and the "C"? I saw that they were changing during the charging time and also when the Pro Timer is turn on
They are internal values only for debugging purposes (for me) :-)
Since R15 the battery status will only go up to 100%.