LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Interval Ramping Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gunter,

I'm looking into buying the LRT Pro Timer.

One question about interval ramping. I've read the summary page but this is not entirely clear.

Am I able to manually change the interval on the fly whilst continuing to shoot? Or do I have pre-program the interval change?

I hope this question is clear enough but if there is any confusion I'm looking to shoot a timelapse where I know I will need to change the interval but I'm not sure exactly when. So pre-programming the time at which the interval will change to doesn't work. I need to eyeball it and then make the change live, in real time, at the appropriate moment.

How much flexibility is there with this feature?

Thanks.
Currently you can only start the interval ramping during an ongoing shooting. You can't preprogram it (this might be added in a future firmware).
The reason is, that I also found it's hard to predict, when to do the ramping. That's why I find it most useful to start shooting with a certain interval and during shooting when I feel I want to ramp for longer intervals (for example the sun has set, clouds are not too dominant and I decide to go until the stars, then I click to bring up the shooting menu, set the time for the transition and the destination interval (all while the shooting continues) and then start the ramping.

I hope this answered your question.
OK great. So at this moment in time it can only behave like I want it to. Excellent! Now I've just got to find a way to buy this Smile I wonder if Amazon.de ships outside Germany...
Hi, Try mygermany.com to ship it if you are outside European countries where amazon.de does not ship to.