LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Schedule interval ramping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Gunter,

Could you please add schedule interval ramping to the Pro timer.
I don't want to touch the Pro timer while timelapse running.
It might risk to shake the camera especially while camera is in motion control system.
So, it will be perfect if i can set a start date and time for interval ramping before the shooting begin.

Thanks
The problem is, that mostly you don't know upfront when you would need to start the interval ramping.
But I'll consider your request.
You can also simply remove the timer from the camera and adjust your settings. The cable is long enough and does not transmit the vibrations. Once you have set the interval ramping, attach the timer back to the camera. I've done it before, even with a motion control system and an interval of 3sec.
Thank you very much.
For me it is better not to mount Lrt Pt to the camera, rather attach it with a lanyard or loop so that it can be easily handled without causing shakes.
Sure, that's why you have multiple options.
I have the same request and that is to be able to schedule a start time for interval ramping.

The idea is to schedule interval ramping for a known "event". For example sunrise or sunset. We can figure out the exact times for those events. Whether or not there are clouds to capture that is a chance I'm willing to take. If there are none then do it again the following day.

Another example is if the camera is mounted on a structure that is not easily accessible. For example a 30 ft pole.

This would make the Pro Timer that much more flexible for various requirements.

Screen example:

Under Custom TL:

(After starting timelapse)
Choose --> Ramp Interval
Ramp Time: 30 min
Ramp To: 10 secs
Start: (Now or Time)

I believe this option is a simple addition for the Pro Timer that people may find useful in a specific situation.
Makes the Pro Timer that much more "PRO"...
I'll see if it's possible to implement it.
Thank you Gunter for your consideration. Appreciate it.
Hope it works out!
Hello Gunter

Happy New Year! Hope you've been well.

Just wondering if you have given this much thought or if it's still work in progress....?

Thank you