LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Interval Ramp Holy Grail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you add the feature to ramp to a new interval and then at some time in the future ramp back to the original interval.

What I really want:
I want to set up my shot before sunset and then have the camera operate on its own until I retrieve it the next morning. In the process I want to have it go from like 3-5s to ~30s then back to 3-5s.
You can already ramp back and forth. But you need to start it manually currently.
For any programmed ramping start I see the problem, that you would need to know in advance, when to start and when to end the ramping. Additionally for programming more then one ramping, the user interface would get quite complicated I fear.
It would be quite useful and amazing to have something like that. But I would imagine the user interface will get really complicated if time for start/end or number of frames to shoot is involved in all those keyframes for that type of back and forth ramping.