LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Firmware 2.5 R21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2.5 r21
  • New option for "Second Camera" in settings, you can now set it to "Trigger Slave" which will trigger any motion controller in slave mode a certain time before the interval ends. You can define this time in the setting "Slave Trigger". Default is 2 seconds, this will trigger the motion controller 2 seconds before the interval ends.
  • In the shooting menu (click button while a shooting is running) you can now choose "Change no of shots" while shooting in order to extend or shorten a timelapse if needed.
  • Number of Shots menu will now show the predicted end time of the recording as ->HH:MM
  • Number of Shoots can now be set in increments of one if below 50 in TL Astro and Custom TL Mode. This enables to use this mode for stacking, panorama etc. also with less images.
  • Screensaver will now also kick in when the timer is waiting for a scheduled shooting.

As usually, you will find the firmware and instructions on how to install it on https://lrtimelapse.com/lrtpt/firmware-updates/
Thanks Gunter,
Very timely and useful updates.
Henry
Hi Gunter,
Regarding this second point...
"In the shooting menu (click button while a shooting is running) you can now choose "Change no of shots" while shooting in order to extend or shorten a timelapse if needed."
In Timelapse(M) mode, while the shooting is On, and when I press the button I get only three option like before, Pause, Flash Light and Ramp Interval. How can I get to "Change no of shots"? Long press will lead me to Stop the timelapse.
Henry
Sure you updated to R21? "Change no of shots" should definitely be there, between flashlight and ramp interval. See my blog post also: https://lrtimelapse.com/news/lrt-pro-tim...update-21/
My apology, yes it is there. After so many updates of betas on mine as well as my friends LRT PT I forgot to update to the last one on mine. I just did it and it works as you said.
Thank you very much.
Henry