LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Firmware 2.5 R22 Beta 2 - please test and give feedback!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks your your feedbacks so far. Here is a new beta, with some fixes:

UPDATE: Download Removed - 2.5r22 final is now available under https://lrtimelapse.com/lrtpt/firmware

- Added current time to second shooting screen
- Removed first shutter when starting a Periodic TL which is paused.
- Time setting for Periodic TL is now from 00:00 to 00:00 (not 24:00 as before). The second 00:00 will be treated as "next day".
- With Bulb exposure set, after the starting a periodic timelapse in pause mode, shutter and af would be triggered and hold. Fixed.

Please test and let me know!
Download this version, Gunther. Seemed to work very well!

Would be great if there was an option for two time periods (morning and afternoon) but understand that more work would need to be invested here.

Cheers
Chumby
Thank you for the feedback! Appreciate it.

Anyone else any thoughts?
Hi Gunther,
the problems I reported have been fixed!
An improvement suggestion for the time span input: When setting the minutes, the hours are changed accordingly at the transition 59 to 00 or 00 to 59. I would only change the minutes here. So you can e.g. change quickly from minute 50 to minute 5. If you do not pay attention to the hours, a time is quickly set that you do not want.

I will also test the other modes.

Regards,
Hans
Hi Hans, thanks for your feedback. The overflow when changing the minutes is intentional and the same behavior as when setting other Date/Time settings on the timer. Both methods have advantages and disadvantages in terms of usability, I decided to go the chosen way. But as always, thank you for your input! If you find anything else, please let me know!
Hi! I update my Pro Timer 2.5 with new beta22.b2... in the coming days I will try it too .. hoping that the weather is good.. Smile
Looking forward to your feedback!
Today I had the opportunity to test it with the latest beta firmware in the moving clouds timelapse ..
I have noticed that it seems faster to communicate with my Canon 6D Mark 2.
In the previous firmware, if I photographed with 1 second exposure and 8 seconds dark time it sometimes lost the shutter.
For example, sometimes I had 16 seconds of dark time instead of 8 (as set) even with only 1 second of exposure ..
However
today I also made a madness ..: P Exposure time 1/2 seconds with dark times 1.3 seconds: P .. no problem! I'm happy! Top! At the weekend I try it in night shows .. I'll let you know for that too.

Thanks Gwegner!
I've just released the firmware 2.5r22.
Please see https://lrtimelapse.com/lrtpt/firmware