LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Using LRTimelapse Templates to render video notice blurry areas? Any ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just ran my first test with LRTimelapse love the software! I was wondering if there is any fix or way to remedy the blurry areas of this video, you can see it over the water / pixelated or blurry areas in a few places. I was thinking it may have been wind creating it over the water but I think its more of how the video rendered.

Any help or pointers will be greatly appreciated.

https://vimeo.com/47058940
Hi,
the video is beautiful, congrats.
About that blurred areas, i think it's a mixture of light changing but also compression of the movie.
what slideshow template have you used? which compression. If you need more quality i know that exist pro version of export templates to buy in the shop here, but honestly for now i haven't buyed it (because for now i haven't need better quality than the standard presets) but if your problem is related to compression you resolve for shure using le compression (so try to maximize it with the templates you have or consider to buy the pro versions). Or, of course, you can export the sequence and mount it in other softwares such as adobe premiere, final cut or afteteffects, where you can use the compression and the format you want

The last thing i noticed is that the deflickr now consider the shadow foregrounf part, because i see the sky and the water changing. You should try to deflicker another area, for example the sky, just for see if the blurred areas disappear, but probably you will end up to have so much flickering in the foreground, so not shure is a good alternative

hope it helps, cheers
Thanks for the help and info!

(2012-08-07, 13:19)screamer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
the video is beautiful, congrats.
About that blurred areas, i think it's a mixture of light changing but also compression of the movie.
what slideshow template have you used? which compression. If you need more quality i know that exist pro version of export templates to buy in the shop here, but honestly for now i haven't buyed it (because for now i haven't need better quality than the standard presets) but if your problem is related to compression you resolve for shure using le compression (so try to maximize it with the templates you have or consider to buy the pro versions). Or, of course, you can export the sequence and mount it in other softwares such as adobe premiere, final cut or afteteffects, where you can use the compression and the format you want

The last thing i noticed is that the deflickr now consider the shadow foregrounf part, because i see the sky and the water changing. You should try to deflicker another area, for example the sky, just for see if the blurred areas disappear, but probably you will end up to have so much flickering in the foreground, so not shure is a good alternative

hope it helps, cheers
A very nice location and first video.
I had the same issue, but I solved it by staying with RAW pictures, using highest possible resolution (2160) in the templates and 30 fps.
Can I ask you how many pictures have you used to make your movie? And what s the size of your movie (30meg, 60 meg or 300 meg)?
Cheers,
Moe