LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Cropping RAW pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I'm trying to fix a timelapse done with the holy grail technique. During the shooting, changing the battery the camera moved slightly, and now I can divide the photos into two groups. I would understand if there is the possibility to crop the original photographs so that the two groups correspond as much as possible (therefore two cutouts in two different portions of the frame), to optimize the work of LRTimelapse. Is it possible to make LRTimelapse take into account only the part of the cropped image and make the transition not to take into consideration the crop?
You can set a 5* keyframe direclty before the move and one 5* after the move (press 5 in LRT).
Then in LR, set the crop of those adjacent images in a way that they cover the same area.
If you don't want any movement, then copy the crop from the first 5* keyframe to the very first image of the sequence and the crop of the 2nd 5* keyframe to the very last image of the sequence.
Save metadata, go to LRT and apply the auto transition. Done! ;-)