LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Firmware 2.5 R22
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is new in Firmware 2.5 R22
  • New mode "Periodic TL" which allows you to select the time period of the day during which the timer will shoot periodicly. For example you could choose to shoot from 08am to 6pm each day.
  • Made some cosmetic changes to the user interface.
  • Slave mode will now also trigger a small pixel indicator on the top left of the display (might have to switch to minimal display by turning the knob while shooting to be able to see it)
  • 1 second bulb exposure would not end, fixed.
  • Added current time to second shooting screen
  • Removed first shutter when starting a Periodic TL which is paused.
  • Time setting for Periodic TL is now from 00:00 to 00:00 (not 24:00 as before). The second 00:00 will be treated as "next day".
  • With Bulb exposure set, after the starting a periodic timelapse in pause mode, shutter and af would be triggered and hold.
Please download from https://lrtimelapse.com/lrtpt/firmware - there you'll also find the update instructions.
Hello Gwegner!! Very good! Thank you very much for your work ! Smile
Hello Gunther, thanks for the new release.

I have one question about the Periodic TL,

In addition to the time period of the day it can be set, is it also possible to specify the days of the week we want this shooting period to occur? Example: Set it to shoot between 8:00am an 18:00pm only on weekdays and exclude the weekend?

Thanks!
Nuno
Currently this is not possible, but feel free to add it to the feature requests board!
Thanks for the reply Gunther, this is a request i have already made in the requests board, and in wich you have replied with this latest firmware update. It´s just the part of selecting days of the week that is missing.

As a long term construction timelapser, this feature would be very useful to me to save shutter on dslr and also save a lot of costs.
If this feature is available soon, i have no doubt that i will buy at least 10 LRT Pro Timer intervalometer for all my units.

Cheers!