LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Holy Grail keyframe creation issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried my first Holy Grail animation yesterday evening as a test for some work coming up and everything went well except that the first iso bump I made (from L.01, or ISO50... to ISO100) didn't get recognized by LrT2b1.

I just went in manually and placed keyframes around that point, which worked fine.

Is there a possibility that these extended-low isos aren't usable for holy grail keyframing?
LRTimelapse doesn't look at the ISO or other shooting parameters. It detects the jump by looking at the brightness difference between one and the neighbor frame.
So if it's very dark or the difference is to little it might not be recognized. In this case you will have to add it manually.

I might improve this in an upcoming version by evalutating the shooting parameters directly.
Ah ha... that explains it. The jump in those frames was pretty minor, so it just ignored those. It was no problem to add them.