LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Exporting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not able to export all images with out this message coming up. (Pictures attached) Sometime up to 2/3 of all the files are exported, other times only 1/3. Then ounce I click on any of the tabs on the message LR shuts down. When I bring it back up I must sign in to LR. "I rarely ever had to sign in".
I can do a small Timelpase 350, 600 files and don't have any issues. This all started a week ago.
I thought at first my subscription to LR & PS had ended. Then thought I did not have enough space. LOL ! subscription still good till the end of September
Which version of LRTimelapse are you using? Do you have the corresponging LRTExport installed (should show the same version number in the Export Dialog).
For me this seems like a Lightroom Problem, probably a broken installation or configuration. It might help to clear the lightroom settings, reinstall everything, also reinstall LRTimelapse and try again.
To clear the Lightroom settings see here: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-...eferences/
I had to sign in quite often during the last few weeks too, which never happened before in such a short period of time.
After installing all Creative Cloud updates the messages disappeared and since then i can work with LR no problem.
Gunther, Thank You for such a quick reply.

On Version 5.4
Decided to uninstall and re install Lrc and LRT, will keep you updated.
After re installing LR & LRT. Started from scratch. With a new batch of Timelapse pictures I got the same message along with a new message. ("unable to export " An internal error has occurred: Attempt to make a request on a closed server.)
Is this happening possible due to information being sent to cloud and I am having issues with my WiFi interruptions.
As you see it only down loaded only one file this time. Compared to the 1/3 files or 2/3 of the files the previous times/
After re installing LR & LRT. Started from scratch. With a new batch of Timelapse pictures I got the same message along with a new message. ("unable to export " An internal error has occurred: Attempt to make a request on a closed server.)
Is this happening possible due to information being sent to cloud and I am having issues with my WiFi interruptions.
I've never had reported an error like that. Something seems to be broken on your system. Maybe some Virus scanner running riot? Try to disable / whitelist. Also try another drive as output path, maybe something is blocked there.
Sorry, but I can only guess - this is something on your system, not a LRTimelapse bug.