LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: I want to buy LR timelapse 4 only, because my Mac Pro do not support LR T 5 .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I load the LR 4 on my Mac but LR4 ask license reg num. Please tell me the procedure to buy the licence to work with LR 4 only . I do not find any option on your site to buy it.
Regards
Jm Guy
LRTimelapse 4 is not available anymore. You can run LRTimelapse 5 on a Mac with MacOS older than 10.14.4 by installing a special Library from Apple, it's described here: https://lrtimelapse.com/install
MacOS older than 10.13 is not supported by LRTimelapse 5.5+. If you are on an even older version, you could try LRTimelapse 5.4 if you have a license for LRT 5, it's still on the download page. But also this is not officially supported. In any case you should consider upgrading your MacOS.
How would you got about purchasing a license for an older version, unfortunately I have to run 10.12.6 on my mac for work and Im looking to download LRT, is that still possible or am I flat out of luck?