LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: white balance not being save to metadata file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to change the whitbalance and in LRT is seems to work i see the value gradually increasing from my two key points images, when I open them in Lightroom
the whitebalance temperature seems to be at default all the other color fields seem to have changed, looking a the xmp
I see different version <x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/" x:xmptk="Adobe XMP Core 5.1.0-jc003"> from the files that do take the change (the ones I do in lighroom) to the ones that come from LRT <x:xmpmeta xmlns:x="adobe:ns:meta/" x:xmptk="Adobe XMP Core 5.3-c007 1.136881,

any reason for this or has anyone run into this problem

files attached

Rafael
I managed to make it work by creating fresh xmp files and manually saving the two white balances key frames, then do auto to get the values on all the photos in the middle.

then I open lightroom and read the metadata those values seem to carry over to the photos.

by the way I am using lightroom 4 and LRT 194
Good you got it working. Just make sure never to use one of the WB presets in LR.
(2012-08-19, 16:27)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Good you got it working. Just make sure never to use one of the WB presets in LR.

that was probably it, I think I used some of the presets

Thanks for the reply