LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: I edited some individual stills from my timelapse and now LRT screws up the order!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I'm using LRT version 1.9.4.

I had some people walk through my shot so I manually edited the frames in photoshop. Everything went perfectly... but I guess when I saved the files in photoshop, they created new metadata for the files that I can't seem to erase/synch with the rest of the batch.

So the 5 frames that I edited individually are now at the end of my sequence, instead of the middle. Sorting by filename works perfectly in lightroom, but I can't do that in LRT. Help?

Thanks!
You can sort by filename in LRT as well, there is a checkbox right above the table.

Nevertheless I recommend for further shots doing the stamping in Lightroom if possible, that saves some trouble...
(2012-08-20, 08:23)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]You can sort by filename in LRT as well, there is a checkbox right above the table.

Nevertheless I recommend for further shots doing the stamping in Lightroom if possible, that saves some trouble...

Ah I see in the top right corner there. Thanks very much for your help! I'm loving this software and I'll definitely give it a promotion when my video is released Smile