LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse 5.5.5 Build: 685 Camera Preview Window Resolution size upside down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I just try update to LRTimelapse 5.5.5 Build: 685.

But after updating, I found the Camera Preview Window's resolution seem not right.

Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks.
That's strange ideed ;-) Never saw that! Did you mount the camera upside down?
Can you send me 10 images from that sequence in a zip archive via https://fromsmash.com/ to info(at)lrtimelapse.com so that I can try to reproduce that?
I did mount it upside down in my car, but the picture and video all in correct orientation.
Yeah, LRTimelapse detects the orientation and rotates the image. Obviously it also rotates the indicaters. I'll check that ;-)
However it would be easier if you just could send me a couple of those images, see my last post. Thanks.
Hi. I just upload the 10 pic. Please take a look, and help me to solve the issue. Thanks.
I've received and checked your images. I loaded them into LRTimelapse, did the first workflow row, then brought them to LR, edited keyframe, back in LRT, reloade auto transition etc. Never I could reproduce what you reported.
Can you provide any instructions on how to reproduce this?
Hi. I just copy those photos from my GoPro's SD card to a folder in my PC.
Then I use LRTimelapse's basic workflow to process this project.
When I open LRTimelapse and select the folder, then the preview window show the resolution option upside down.