LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: My first TimeLapse project :-)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my first test of a timelapse project.

Feel free to give me some critics for improvement ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qgx_Gy9s8aY&t=2s
Very nice footage. I think that the exposure time was a bit long since there was a lot of "tailing" of the stars in the earlier clips. I would try to make the sky more black or dark grey rather than orange or reddish. The longer exposure may be due to a lens that does not have a large enough aperture, like f/1.4-f/1.8
Hi Nightscape, nice start as Dale said the snight sky is a bit bright was that because of midnight sun in that part of the world at this time of the year?
Thx for the reply Dale Davis and Rodrigo.
I live in a country with very heavy light pollution, so thats why U both see the the timelapse parts with orange/yellow glow. I've toned it down as much as possible as i could Undecided.
I would go out an test a shorter exposure when i get a clear sky again? Good points Dale :-).
I'm using both Sigma art 24mm f1.4 and DG HSM and the Samyang 24mm f1.4, both at f2.0. So definitely gonna test them at some diffent F-stops.
Thx too your both ;-)