LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Error message during export
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm using LRTimelapse V2 beta 1 and have encountered an issue when exporting a slideshow from Light Room 4. I've already successfully exported 5 sequences using this version + Lightroom 4, and for some reason this particular one is giving me an error mid export.

My Lightroom 4 settings are:
User Template - LRTimelapse 29.967
2160p @29.967 LRTimelapse PRO (4K)

I've tried using 30fps settings instead, as well as a full reboot of my system. No luck.
Here's a link to the error message. Can anyone make sense of it?

[Image: ScreenShot2012-08-23at90403AM.png]
With the latest Version (1.3) of the PRO templates this problem should have been eliminated, do you have them? I'm still not 100% sure what causes this, why it only happens on some sequences and on some systems. If the sequence you are talking about still refuses to export at 4K just go for the 3K option. Unfortunately the MainConcept Encoder Lightroom uses is not documented at all and we are severely pushing it to its limit with the PRO templates...
(2012-08-23, 18:26)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]With the latest Version (1.3) of the PRO templates this problem should have been eliminated, do you have them? I'm still not 100% sure what causes this, why it only happens on some sequences and on some systems. If the sequence you are talking about still refuses to export at 4K just go for the 3K option. Unfortunately the MainConcept Encoder Lightroom uses is not documented at all and we are severely pushing it to its limit with the PRO templates...

Thanks for the quick reply!
Yes, I'm using the Version 1.3 of the PRO templates, and it wouldn't export in 3K either. I ended up exporting the files as individual .jpegs and processing the TL in Apple's Motion 5. That workaround just takes a little bit longer, but ends up in about the same place.

No Worries Smile
This is really weird. I could only imaging one of the image files being somewhat corrupted and confusing the exporter. I hope this won't occur again on your other sequences. Glad you found a work around.