LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: simple overview of all XMP files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The previous version had simple overview of all XMP files that where not saved at the end of the save.
Now you have to go in log report and copy every single file. The previous version was much easier. (for me)
can you please make a simple overview of unsaved files again?
That would be a great, great help.

rgrds
HL
Is this really happening often that you get errors while saving? Normally this shouldn't happen at all - only with corrupted files.
to be honest, it happens constantly that one or more files are corrupted.. so I take this short list and remove the corrupted file. it would be even easier to just have this option to remove the corrupted files from disk or from the LRT memory.
Ok - I'll think about it. But you should really consider finding out where that comes from, beacause it's definitely not normal. It might be a corrupt memory card, harddrive, camera or whatever. Personally, I'd track that down and exchange the faulty unit.
I know why it happens and it can't be avoided. I have 60+ cameras connected via 4G and there is always something going on.