LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: B12 Develop adjustments in LRT limited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The ability to adjust keyframes from within LRT is a game-changer, but I can't make fine adjustments. For example, the Exposure slider adjusts to 0.05, 0.15, 0.24, 0.34, 0.44, etc., and nothing in between. It also isn't possible to type a number in the field. Is it possible to make the adjustments more like they are in Lightroom?

This is on an Intel iMac with OS 12.1

Thanks,
Don
Thanks for your suggestion, I guess I can improve this in a later stage, currently I'd rather make the beta stable to release the final 6.0.0 really soon.
Yeah, just a heads-up. Otherwise, 6.0 is working flawlessly, and has some major improvements. Thanks!
I'm sure that in the future there will be such a possibility. I am pleased that the developers have started actively listening to the players' opinions. Moreover, the community on the Internet has become much kinder and friendlier. Once I wanted to buy a few skins for Rust. I know that some skins can be purchased at a huge discount at a certain time, but I did not know where to look for the prices. I explained the situation to the users on the forum, and they advised me https://totalrust.com, and for a good reason. On this site, I have watched the change in prices of skins, which I have long dreamed of.