LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LR Timelapse loads deleted images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have multiple images on one card, that are shot on the same date. After I finish with first set of images I want to delete them then load next sequence. So after deleting images in both LR timelapse and Light room I load next set of images. However, LR time lapse includes deleted images with new images. What am I doing wrong? Probably something simple. Thanks.
Hi Mike,
you should not let LRTimelapse work directly on your card. Copy the Images to a folder with a unique name and let LRTimelapse work on that.
The problem is that LRTimelapse generates previews for all images to be able to access them faster. So if you always work inside the same folder and ever an image with the same filename as sometime before goes into that folder, LRTimelapse will load the preview for the old image. You can force it to rebuild the previews with Shift-F5, that would get you going. But I thoroughly recommend using a fresh folder with unique name on your harddrive for every sequence.
Good Luck
Gunther
(2012-09-06, 09:07)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mike,
you should not let LRTimelapse work directly on your card. Copy the Images to a folder with a unique name and let LRTimelapse work on that.
The problem is that LRTimelapse generates previews for all images to be able to access them faster. So if you always work inside the same folder and ever an image with the same filename as sometime before goes into that folder, LRTimelapse will load the preview for the old image. You can force it to rebuild the previews with Shift-F5, that would get you going. But I thoroughly recommend using a fresh folder with unique name on your harddrive for every sequence.
Good Luck
Gunther

Got it, thanks!