LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Longer Decoupling Time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

I am using the LTRPro Timer 3 in timelapse mode to take shots every .9 seconds of individuals rotating on a turn table. I'm doing photogrammetry and generating 3d models for fitting purposes.
The LRT Pro Timer is attached to some trigger boxes that trigger the cameras and lights in unison.
The trigger boxes, with attached LTRPro Timer 3, are necessarily near the cameras which makes them rather far way from the turntable.

To test my setup, I often have to initiate shooting and then get on the turntable myself to take a test series of photos.
I need about 60 seconds to get situated on the turn table once I press the button to initiate the time lapse series.

The LTRPro Timer 3 decoupler does kind of what I want but the setting only goes up to 10 seconds. I'm wondering if there's another way to delay the start of the timelapse apart from actually scheduling a time for starting the shoot?
Alternatively, would it be possible to increase the time limit on the decoupler?

Thank you
I'm sending you a beta where you can set a longer decoupling time via email.