LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRT download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When click on the download for LRT, the download starts immediately and it is shown on the site itself. Never seen this elsewhere. Is this a special feature of your site? Asking because the download does not go the folder where my other zip files go.
It's a feature of the download manager plugin that has been introduced with one of the latest updates. The downloads should end up in your downloads folder just normally.
Interestin, which Plugin do you mean? When I click on the download for the Adobe DNg converter, it goes directly in to my folder downloads/compressed.
I'm using IDM for downloads, which captures the downloads and routes them to the appropriate folder
I'm talking about the download module on my page.
With a normal browser download it works flawlessly. I don't know about your special download manager.
Well, it just puts it in the general download folder and the plugin obviously prevents IDM from catching the download. Can you tell me which software you are using, maybe IDM can be tuned in some way.
I'm sorry but I'm not publicly disclosing which software modules I'm using for security reasons, I hope you understand that.
Schade. Gibt es wenigstens eine Möglichkeit eine gestarteten Download abzubrechen? Ich habe nichts gefunden.
Too bad. But is there a way to stop a running download?
The technique that the plugin uses is called XHR. Basically it allows the website to monitor the download progress in real time. I didn't find a way to turn that off.
BTW: Please stay with English in the English boards.
FYI: I've contacted the developer of the download manager plugin and filed a feature request to be able to abort running downloads.