LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: 15fps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I might well be missing something here but I'm confused Smile

I've always thought that I should match the slideshow FPS and the video export FPS - is that correct?

The reason I ask is that I wanted to do a 15 FPS cut.

I can see that the normal slideshow templates offer 15 as well as 24/25/30 and the pro templates give even more choice - down to 12 (well - 11.98).

But the video presets - I can only see from 24 fps and up in the normal and 23.9 and up in the pro.

How does this fit together? Should there be slower FPS video templates or should I be using some different combination of slideshow/video rather than trying to match the FPS setting?

Hope someone can clarify Wink
Just go for 24fps video if you use a 12fps slideshow. It's only important to have integer multiplicators. So 11.98 -> 23,976
This will lead to 2 video frames showing one timelapse frame.
(2012-09-17, 11:29)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Just go for 24fps video if you use a 12fps slideshow. It's only important to have integer multiplicators. So 11.98 -> 23,976
This will lead to 2 video frames showing one timelapse frame.

Ah - OK. So a 15 FPS slideshow at 30 FPS will still look like a 15 FPS show. Cool.

Thanks for clearing that up Wink