LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse Project - need a resource to do a construction time lapse video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I could not find an appropriate category on the forum for LRTimeLapse services (if there is one, please let me know!)

I am looking for a resource to make a time lapse video of the construction of a net-zero energy house. I shot 20,000+ photos from beginning to end of the construction of our house. I have zero experience in video editing yet I thought I would have the time/skills to compile a video from my stills. So, I bought LRTimelapse 6 Pro.

I have concluded I will have a much better result than me spending days/weeks trying to do it myself. So, I am looking for someone with LRTimelapse expertise to help with compiling the 20K+ stills into 2 or 3 videos clips.

If this project is of interest and match your skills, let me know and I will summarize project details for you to quote. (is there a way on here to contact directly vs publicly sharing contact info?)

Thanks,
Scott
Hi Scott, I replied to the via PM. Have you seen this?
Regards, Hans