LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Timestamps in the future - background process running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The date/time on my camera was set incorrectly resulting in future timestamps. Upon opening in the series in LRTimelapse I was met with the warning associated with this issue, i opted to run the automatic fix. I have now been stuck with the "Background Process Running - Please wait until the background process finishes or abort it." message for 1hr+. How long should this process take to run? The series is ~500 images.
Maybe you should end lrtimelapse and try again. Before you relaunch, please send me the log from the Documents/LRTimelapse folder.
Gunther,

Thanks for the quick reply, I was able to use Bridge to resolve the issue. If I run into it again I will capture that information and submit.
Hi Gunther - I've experienced this exact same problem.

The time stamps of the sequence is in the future so I've tried to click "yes" to the prompt of automatically fixing it, and keep getting a pop-up which says "please wait until the background process finishes or abort it." I don't have bridge to be able to edit the time stamps manually. Log attached.

Any help appreciated!
Could you send me the log via email please? Doesn't seem to be attached.