LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse 6.5.5 beta 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
6.5.5 beta 3
  • Fix: When only one keyframe was set and this had a crop applied, the crop would get a wrong transition (introduced in 6.5.4)
  • Fix: When no Exif Data existed for a sequence and the user used the Keyframes Wizard and selected "Holy Grail" sequence and not tagged the Aperture, every image would get a 3* Holy Grail Keyframe.
You can download the latest beta on https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta

I'm looking forward to hear your feedback in this thread.
Hi,

when I want to render the video, the checkbox with 4:2:2 is not grayed out, although it says in the strings that this function is only available to Pro users.
When I click on it, the rendering process does not start - I do not get an error message.

Wasn't it the case in the past that Pro users couldn't select 4:2:2 and only 4:4:4 was available for Pro users?

Greetings
Hi, the available options depend on the codec selected. Try H.265 which will give you more options than h.264.
If your problems persist, restart LRTimelapse and try again. Send me the log (info menu) if anything seems off.
Hi,

I only have the private license, unfortunately I can't select h265 - even though I would find it very cool if you would enable H265 and AV1 with the private license Wink

That's why I think 4:2:2 is marked with the two asterisks - but it can be clicked.