LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Pan/Zoom (Crop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All!

I've already posted this question in the German forum but maybe one of you is able to help.

I've tried to apply an transition for crop on only a part of the images. That doesn't work. It's propably that I#m doing somethng wrong.

This is how it should be:

1. Part of the clip: No crop, 5 sec.
2. Part: Zoom and Pan (changing of the crop values), 10 sec.
3. Part: No change of the crop, 5 sec.

That's what I did:

Keyframe after part 1 (no Crop), keyframe after part 2 ("target" crop), all images in part 2 selected (including keyframe 1 and 2) and eased transition applied. The result is that from first to last image a transition is applied, not only between keyframe 1 and 2.

I hope you ge what I mean ;-)

Regards
Oli

PS: I know i could move the images of part 2 into a seperate folder, work on them in lr timelapse and move back into the original one. But I think there should be a way to perform the operation in lr timelapse.
Only Auto Transition will respect your key frames. Otherwise you can select a region as well and apply any transition.
(2011-08-01, 10:05)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise you can select a region as well and apply any transition.
Hello Gunther,

That's what I thought. But values where changed on all images not only the selected. I'll try again with a smaller set of images.

Regards
Oli
Hello Gunther,

mmhhh, doesn't work. I started in the situation captured in Pic 1. I would lilke to have LR Timelapse change only the values for crop of images 6 -11

First trial was "Auto Transition". As you can see in the second image it changed the values not in the way expected.

Second trial was done by marking images 5 -12 and using "linear". The result is shown in the third attachment.

Regards
Oli