LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: I shot in portrait mode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I shot my sequence in portrait mode. The movie templates seem to be built around landscape mode. Is there anything I can do about that?
You could rotate the whole sequence in LR, make your edits on the rotated images, export and rotate back in the video processing tool in post.
(2011-08-02, 16:46)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]You could rotate the whole sequence in LR, make your edits on the rotated images, export and rotate back in the video processing tool in post.

Unfortunately I'm out of time this morning. Work calls me to come play. I'll look again this evening.

So far, even though I've been stumbling around LR due to my lack of familiarity with the program, LRTimelapse is proving to be much better than FCE or anything else that I've tried.
I am not following how to create the Timelapse if shot in Portrait mode. Please give further instruction. Thanks
Portrait mode is not officially supported in LRTimelapse.
So just rotate all images in Lightroom to landscape mode and process in a normal way, it does not matter, that the images are rotated. Later in the video editing software you can rotate them back.