LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: iPhone jpeg files will not save.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have opened some jpegs from my iPhone that I shot with a Timelapse App. However when I open them in LRTimelapse and follow the workflow as usual when I get to saving - XMP/Save the program cannot save the files. See the attachment.

I can change the metadata in Lightroom OK and then Initialize them again in LRTimelapse but not save them. I have opened other files from my main camera, cr2 files, and they save OK

I can load jpegs saved from cr2 files and they save in LRTimelapse OK

Anyone come across this and know how to get round it please?
Please try it with the brand new 2.2.1 - probably the iphone does not provide Exif-Data for aperture/iso/shutter - in that case 2.2 failed to save.
(2012-12-08, 15:05)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Please try it with the brand new 2.2.1 - probably the iphone does not provide Exif-Data for aperture/iso/shutter - in that case 2.2 failed to save.

Did as you suggest and now no problems, my iphone files save out okay. I will use the 5dlll for most of my timelapses but thought that it would be interesting to see what the iphone can do.

Thanks very much for a great program.