LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Bridge Workflow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Step 2: Go to Adobe Bridge
1.Open the folder with your time lapse image sequence in Adobe Bridge
2.Select all the images (Ctrl+A), right-click on them and choose Open in Camera Raw…
3.Set the Filter to only show images with one or more Stars (Ctrl-Alt-1)
4.Edit the first starred image, adjust the White Balance or other settings like exposure
5.Copy/Paste the development settings to the next Keyframe
6.Change the development settings of this image according to your needs – change the WB or whatever you would like (later the images in between will be calculated) -> repeat steps 5-6 for all keyframes from left to right by copying/pasting the settings of the previous key-framed image as reference for the next and so on.
7.Hit Done (not “Open”)

Question -- Where in ACR v7 does one set the filter to show starred images? Instead of "Cntrl Alt 1", I select Cntrl Alt and then click on Select Rated in the ACR dialog
Question -- Where in ACR v7 does one "copy paste developments settings"? Do you mean select "Basic/Save Settings" or "Basic/Load settings"?
Question -- The Beta version you announced today, "The Keyframes Wizard now uses the EXIF-data to detect Holy-Grail Keyframes". How will this improve the accuracy of the software?
Quote:Question -- Where in ACR v7 does one set the filter to show starred images? Instead of "Cntrl Alt 1", I select Cntrl Alt and then click on Select Rated in the ACR dialog
You do this in bridge, not ACR and then open ACR for any single Keyframe to make your edits.

Quote:Question -- Where in ACR v7 does one "copy paste developments settings"? Do you mean select "Basic/Save Settings" or "Basic/Load settings"?
As well in Bridge, not ACR.

Quote:Question -- The Beta version you announced today, "The Keyframes Wizard now uses the EXIF-data to detect Holy-Grail Keyframes". How will this improve the accuracy of the software?
Before 2.3 the holy grail "jumps" were detected by monitoring the changes in brightness between images. Strong flicker for example could mislead the algorithm and make him assume a manual "holy-grail" adjustment where no one was. Now the algorithm uses the Exif-Data (Shutterspeed/ISO) to accurately determine where a manual adjustment was and set the keyframes accordingly.
So - your original workflow instructions are slightly out of order?

If so, "Open in ACR" should be listed after #2 in your instructions.

Then, after developing the 1st image, you go back to Bridge to to copy its settings and paste to the next image?

Perhaps you could revise your instructions?

Many Thanks
Since I am working on a simple sequence where I am adjusting only the first and last image, here is the Bridge workflow:

Step 1: Complete 1st line of instructions in LRTimelapse

Step 2: Go to Adobe Bridge:

-- Open the folder with your time lapse image sequence in Adobe Bridge
-- Cntrl / Alt / 1 to show both of the starred images (first and last)
-- Select 1st starred image
-- Right Click / Choose Open in Camera Raw
-- Edit that first starred image, adjust the White Balance or other settings like exposure
-- Go Back To Bridge
-- Copy the development settings from the 1st starred image
-- Paste the development settings to the 2nd starred image

Step 3: Return to LRLightroom to complete the 2nd row of instructions

----------------------------------

Any corrections?
Thank you for making me aware of the mistake in the workflow description, it should be accurate now.