LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: timelapse from munich: »münchen summertime«
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi timelapser,

nearly each day i'm visiting the showrooms of lrtimelapse.com. There are timelapse movies which are astoundingly beautiful.

Inspired by the great videos i wanted to create my own timelapse movie. Since last year i take a closer look at this kind of photography. I like digital photography and the possibilities to create really creative stuff. So i decided in the last summer when i lived in Munich (Germany), the bavarian capital, to go out and start my first timelapse project. There i learned very much and could increase my skills. This video was shot using only my Canon EOS 550D.

Some more information about the timelapse movie called »münchen summertime«:
Shot from May-August 2012 at Munich, the Bavarian capital.
The timelapse sequences you see here were made of more than 9600 still images + some astonishing videoclips.
Initially it was planed as a short timelapse clip to check out the abilities of my camera, but finally a movie with over 9 minutes evolved. There are so many beautiful places in Munich ....the movie could easily be twice as long.

//
shot in a great summer with:
Canon EOS 550D

lenses used:
Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6
Canon 18-55mm 3.5-5.6
Canon 50mm 1.8 II

music by:
Klaus Wunderlich - summertime
Rebellenherz - thunder and silence

During the shots i experimented with an DIY dolly. Also i tried different workflows (inclusive LRtimelapse) in the post production to handle the huge data volume.

shot and edited by Martin Hofer
//

Check it out: http://youtu.be/G5bz6X0TQ44

I hope you enjoy viewing the timelapse movie as much as i did shooting it.
Please comment.

Greets from Stuttgart (Germany)
marDin