LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Deflicker Failed With My AV Mode Footage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear guys:
I've read some threads say that some people successful using the deflicker function to deflicker their AV Mode shooted footage.But I failed.Maybe because I didn't use point metering?
Could you please help me to see if this footage can be flickered?Sorry for my poor English and Many thanks!!

Compressed JPG
(2013-03-12, 18:41)overturefx Wrote: [ -> ]Dear guys:
I've read some threads say that some people successful using the deflicker function to deflicker their AV Mode shooted footage.But I failed.Maybe because I didn't use point metering?
Could you please help me to see if this footage can be flickered?Sorry for my poor English and Many thanks!!

Compressed JPG

I'm having the same problem (even though I shot everything in M mode with low iso and f-stop. The sequence flickered anyway. The problem that I have is the workflow of LRT, I'm following the exact steps of the tutorial and nothing happens... it looks the same result to me... does that happen to you?
(2013-03-15, 04:22)crisslash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-12, 18:41)overturefx Wrote: [ -> ]Dear guys:

Compressed JPG

I'm having the same problem (even though I shot everything in M mode with low iso and f-stop. The sequence flickered anyway. The problem that I have is the workflow of LRT, I'm following the exact steps of the tutorial and nothing happens... it looks the same result to me... does that happen to you?

Yes,same problem.The curves after deflicker shows quite smooth(green line),but still flicker