LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Question about color change [The Holy Grail]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,I am a newer to "holy grail" timelapse.I shotted a "day to night" timelapse sequence according to the "The new Holy Grail - Day to Night Time Lapse Tutorial with LRTimelapse ".....
I changed the exposure time when the light went to dark.Just like the attachment picture.I add left "holy grail" keyframe +1 exposure.And use "Match total exposure" to right "holy grail" keyframe in lightroom,and it auto down -0.74 exposure .As you see ,the color changed too much that I can't adjust it smoothly without notice.....
I have encountered this question many times......
Please help me ...what I have done incorrect?
Are you shooting JPG? Normally when shooting raw you should get better matching results. By using f/11 you might introduce some severe flicker as well!
(2013-03-19, 17:34)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Are you shooting JPG? Normally when shooting raw you should get better matching results. By using f/11 you might introduce some severe flicker as well!

oops...I shot .jpg....I will try the RAW next time...Thank you.
And ,whether can fix the color change in lightroom??
You can try it... but when shooting JPG the camera adds a lot of edits to the images, so it will become difficult.
(2013-03-19, 19:56)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]You can try it... but when shooting JPG the camera adds a lot of edits to the images, so it will become difficult.

I have tried it ,It almost can't handle perfect...