LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LTR 4 Development
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Gunther,

I have followed the workflow set-up for LT4. Adjusted my key frames, including using the graduated filter to darken the sky. But when I reload my saved metadata which includes auto transition from TL3 to LR4 the grade is not being applied to the images between the key frames. Whether it's just a key frame or the holy grail key frame.

Any thoughts?

Robert
Hi Robert,
have you used one or both of the "predefined" gradients? When initializing in LRTimelapse 2 Gradients will be prefdefined. IN Lightroom, after reading the metadata you can see them when hitting "M" as two dots. Please use those gradients, they will be animated. Others won't.
Best
Gunther
(2013-03-20, 11:39)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Robert,
have you used one or both of the "predefined" gradients? When initializing in LRTimelapse 2 Gradients will be prefdefined. IN Lightroom, after reading the metadata you can see them when hitting "M" as two dots. Please use those gradients, they will be animated. Others won't.
Best
Gunther

Thank you Gunther, I didn't realize I was to use those. I tried to add additional gradients.

New question:

In my time lapse I have only 2 key frames beginning and end. I've made my adjustments in LR4, saved the meta data. When I reload in to TL3 the settings for the beginning key frame or key frame (0) are not loading in, only the last key frame. When I Auto Transition it goes from no settings to the final setting with all the adjustments.

I'm doing something wrong...

How do get the first settings to transfer to TL3?

Robert
I Assume you have only saved the metadata for the last image in Lightroom. Please make sure to be in Grid View (G), then select all (Ctrl-A) and then hit Ctrl-S.
If you are in Develop-Modul, no matter if you have selected the whole lower filmstrip, LR will only write the metadata of the current image (in your case the last).
(2013-03-20, 23:57)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]I Assume you have only saved the metadata for the last image in Lightroom. Please make sure to be in Grid View (G), then select all (Ctrl-A) and then hit Ctrl-S.
If you are in Develop-Modul, no matter if you have selected the whole lower filmstrip, LR will only write the metadata of the current image (in your case the last).

Thank you Gunther!!

Must be in Grid mode to save all the metadata!!
I was saving in Develop mode.

Your software is amazing and powerful, great work.

Robert
(2013-03-20, 11:39)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Robert,
Best
Gunther

Hi,
where are those gradient filters exactly?
I can find them.
I tried the Gradient-Filter in Lightroom (Develop / just below the Histogram) but for some reason they are not reflected in LRT.
I must be doing something wrong.

Please advise,
thanks and greetings, Hans.
After initializing in LRTimelapse and saving go to lightroom, load Metadata (normal workflow) - then go to a keyframe, hit M and you will see the two dots in Lightroom that resemble the Gradient filters. Just use thos (select each of them and edit) if you want to animate the gradients.