LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Settings not transfering from LR to LRT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using LRT and LR 4.4 and have had an issue with applying the changes made to the Raw file while working in LRT. I make changes in LR to exposure etc. I copy and paste to the rest while in grid view. I go to the Metadata menu and "save metedata to file", return to LRT and reload but the changes don't show up in the LRT preview. Thoughts?

After I finish auto-transitions and deflicker then save I go to After Effects and sometimes the changes made to Raw in LR mysteriously reappear. sometimes.
Other times I get to the After Effects stage and again the LR Raw data changes are missing. About 60/40.
My question is: should the Raw data changes made in LR appear in the LRT preview monitor assuming you reloaded the file correctly. Thanks for the help.
Jeremy
The preview monitor in LRT will never reflect the visual changes, you only see them in the curves/table.
I was having the same problem. I would make changes to the keyframes in LR, select all and save metadata. Then go to LRT and reload but only the changes I made to the first keyframed image showed up. I finally figured out that in LR I needed to select each keyframed image seperately and save metadata one at a time. Then when I reprocessed in LRT everything read over just fine. Must be a bug?

(2013-04-14, 04:25)jreichwein Wrote: [ -> ]I am using LRT and LR 4.4 and have had an issue with applying the changes made to the Raw file while working in LRT. I make changes in LR to exposure etc. I copy and paste to the rest while in grid view. I go to the Metadata menu and "save metedata to file", return to LRT and reload but the changes don't show up in the LRT preview. Thoughts?

After I finish auto-transitions and deflicker then save I go to After Effects and sometimes the changes made to Raw in LR mysteriously reappear. sometimes.
Other times I get to the After Effects stage and again the LR Raw data changes are missing. About 60/40.
My question is: should the Raw data changes made in LR appear in the LRT preview monitor assuming you reloaded the file correctly. Thanks for the help.
Jeremy
Make sure, you are always in Gridview when saving/loading metadata! - in Develop-Module Lightroom will not Metadata for _all_ selected images, only for the current.