LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Looking For: Repeatable Dolly Motion System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am researching products that can offer a precisely repeatable dolly motion along at least 15' of track and the only suitable system I can find is from CamBlock. I do not need pan or tilt, just a motor-controlled, horizontal dolly that can repeat the exact same motion at the same speed (and it would be a bonus if it can repeat them at variable speeds as well). It would need to move at a minimum of 1'' / second, wouldn't need anything faster than 6'' / second. If it can also handle timelapse (shoot move shoot and integration with DSLR), that would be another added bonus.

Probably shooting video on a Red One so it would also have to support at least around 10lbs.

Is there any company, product, etc. anyone can refer me to? I'm in San Francisco so if you happen to know of anything local to me, including talented operators, rental houses, etc. that would be even more useful. It is for a small budget music video.

Thanks!