LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: How to export at 15 fps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Purchased the pro templates to export video at high quality...but i'm in trouble:
What is the set to export a video at only 15 fps ?
When I select the 15 fps Slideshow templates in Lightroom 3.6 and then click on export video In the popup window of the resolution/frame rate I can't find the 15 fps choice but only the "PRO HD and Full HD". (720/1080/3K/4K at different framerates but not at 15fps)
Where is my error??
Thanks
MG
Just use the double framerate then for export - if choosing 15fps - just go for 30 in the video export!
(2013-06-09, 08:56)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Just use the double framerate then for export - if choosing 15fps - just go for 30 in the video export!
With This method I suppose have to play the video at half speed to reach the 15 fps (I'm a very rookie about editing) my doubt was if it's possible to obtain a native video at 15 fps directly from Lightroom (my english is far away correct so i hope You understand me) for example if the duration is too short to match an added soundtrack or for a better fluidity /flowingness.

Anyway thanks for your reply and thanks a lot for your support.
MG
No, with my method you will get 15fps - that's the way to go!